(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by abdelismail31
Excluding H/W right?

What do you mean by H/W?
Homework

Ok. Then yes. Best is to focus on the weak points first
How much are you doing
It depends how productive you are in the time.
I'd suggest 3 hours a day if you're aiming for A*A*A*, but you may need to increase this as you get closer to exams.
Original post by Infinite Series
It depends how productive you are in the time.
I'd suggest 3 hours a day if you're aiming for A*A*A*, but you may need to increase this as you get closer to exams.

wow . i just about do that on a weekend nevermind a school day . Does that include frees?
Okay, I may be willing to do that. Do you suggest I make notes on the topics I've just finished, or read ahead?

Everyone has different methods of revising that suits them. I've made notes for the sciences but not for maths because I try to not forget any maths content by doing practice papers often. I've only made notes on the 'proof' questions in maths.
Original post by emilysandres
wow . i just about do that on a weekend nevermind a school day . Does that include frees?

I wouldn't count frees as students aren't usually the most productive during school because there are many distractions- mainly other students.
If you're aiming for A*A*A*, then it doesn't come easy- if it was easy to put in this time and effort them you'd see most people getting the top grades:smile:
Original post by Infinite Series
I wouldn't count frees as students aren't usually the most productive during school because there are many distractions- mainly other students.
If you're aiming for A*A*A*, then it doesn't come easy- if it was easy to put in this time and effort them you'd see most people getting the top grades:smile:

im actually more productive in school then outside of school as we have silent study area and sometimes supervised study periods . so unproductive at home i need to fix up
it completely depends on how good you are really, all i can say is that when u do tests etc see how much revision would suffice for an a star in that test. some people need to revise for hours on end to get an a star, others have a natural ability, so theres no fixed answer really
Reply 12
Damn How do you become a "Community Assistant"?
Can you get A* in year 12 ?

Quick Reply