Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

television and radio at Salford?

Hi is anyone planning on doing television and radio at Salford
Original post by KatieFarnell

Random question - how did you manage to add a "guest lecturer" label to your thread? :redface:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Accepted my unconditional for TV and Radio for September!
Original post by KatieFarnell

Hi KatieFarnell,

Great to hear you're considering studying with us in September. I'm in my second year of Broadcast Journalism at the moment, and would recommend joining the University's Facebook group 'Applying to University - Official University of Salford Group 2019.' www.facebook.com/groups/salfordstudents2019.

Here there will be plenty of people who've applied to study Television and Radio in September, so you'll be able to connect with people there.

I hope this helps,

Rhys :smile:
Student Social Media Assistant
Reply 4
You got an unconditional offer that early?I have the required grades/ucas points already, so do you think I might receive an offer similar to this if they like me?
I got an email today saying I have to go for an interview next week!
Yes I’ve got an conditional offer from them which is to get a merit on my college course.
Hey, I got an offer for second year doing television and radio at Salford. Is there anyway I can contact the 1st years now going into second year?
Hi @Kenny Irish,

Congratulations on your offer! You can join our 2018 applicant group on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/salfordstudents2018/?source_id=221937578006957. This will have members who are going into their second year of University as they were new starters last year.

Hope this helps!

India - Student Social Media Assistant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending