The Student Room Group

how to break up

i accidentally got into a relationship because i went along with it a little too much, and once I realised what this had become, I also realised that this man is too attached for me to leave him and hurt him like that. i've been abadoned before and i wouldnt wish it upon anyone, especially not a friend like him. it's nothing personal and i really do like him as a person, but relationship wise, i just dont know if i can continue this. how the hell do i break up without hurting him or making him hate me, because i honestly do care about him and dont want him to feel played or not good enough, i just didnt realise how fast **** was progressing and how it was leading to something i dont want. any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.
No matter what you do it is going to hurt, but it'll hurt more the longer you leave it and leave it too long and he will feel like you have lead him on. My best advice is to explain to him that it's moving too fast and its just not what is right for you at the moment and hope that he'll understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending