The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hi I would love to (also I'm 13 (14 in may), is that alright?) I'm not a professional dancer but it would also be fun to learn! do you have any special media accounts I could add you on? Thanks! Anyone else interested in Kpop message me on my new insta acc @emma_kpop_
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Taekookies
Omg yes I would love to , I’m 13 , can I add you on somewhere so we can become friends?

I'm 13 too! (14 in may) and my insta is @emma_kpop_
i’m also looking for that too 🥺🥺 i’ve tried starting a group with one other person called twilight and my sister has a dance practice room but we have no other members
This whole interaction was just wholesome:h:
i’m very extremely late to this but if you are open to anyone new or to talk about it my snap is rose_m05 :smile:) i’m 15 in november if that helps at all
Yo! I’d love this
Original post by daisygrace_
Yo! I’d love this

Original post by rosemack
i’m very extremely late to this but if you are open to anyone new or to talk about it my snap is rose_m05 :smile:) i’m 15 in november if that helps at all

Where abouts are you from? 💕
Reply 27
I am interested! hehe
Reply 28
Original post by MazP14
Heya, where are you from?
Name is Maz and I’ve recently turned 18
I’m also not a professional dancer, but have always wanted some friends to dance to Kpop with, but no one listens to it!! I live in a little city called Lichfield, which is like a 20-30m train ride to Birmingham

I’m from lichfield too!!
Reply 29
hi nice to meet you!! i would be interested in taking part of that it sounds really nice:,)
I've been looking for others to dance to Kpop with and I think it would be fun, been looking for westmidlands groups and couldn't find anything 😭. I'd be interested (I'm 16, 17 in a month tho 😃)

Latest