The Student Room Group

ANSWERs PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

I am a 1st year biomed uni student, I have one exam in January which i am revising for and the rest of my exams are in May. Still not sure when as the timetable hasn't come out.

I haven't revised for the ones in May, Do you think if i start from next week ill still have time to revise for these exams???

I have 7 exams in the summer----> 5 of the exams are modules ive done in term one which i have a rough idea about and then 2 of the exams we haven't even covered those modules yet that will be done in term 2.
Original post by Sabah_H
Hey everyone,

I am a 1st year biomed uni student, I have one exam in January which i am revising for and the rest of my exams are in May. Still not sure when as the timetable hasn't come out.

I haven't revised for the ones in May, Do you think if i start from next week ill still have time to revise for these exams???

I have 7 exams in the summer----> 5 of the exams are modules ive done in term one which i have a rough idea about and then 2 of the exams we haven't even covered those modules yet that will be done in term 2.
It would probably be a good idea to make sure you have a good amount of notes that you can refer back to when it comes to revising for those May exams, just so that it doesn't feel like you're starting from scratch trying to remember old content. Beyond that I'd focus on that January exam and try to enjoy 2nd Semester. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending