ishanka.dushan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HI all, I am bit new to this site. I need to know more about Edexcel IGCSE (9-1) Biology Course like notes core practicals . Who can help me with this ?

Please .

Thanks
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi, i have given my igcse edexcel biology exam on may 2018 so maybe i can help u if u have any question on any topics. however i didnt do the new specification, i did the old one. To know what experiments u need to know u can check the specification here https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...logy-2017.html
Last edited by Ailurophile03; 1 year ago
ishanka.dushan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ailurophile03)
hi, i have given my igcse edexcel biology exam on may 2018 so maybe i can help u if u have any question on any topics. however i didnt do the new specification, i did the old one. To know what experiments u need to know u can check the specification here https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...logy-2017.html
I need to know the core praticals and some short notes
Ailurophile03
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
have u heard of cgp revision guide? i can gurantee u that it is one of the best revision guide out there and i think it is safe to say that i got an a star because of it
ishanka.dushan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ailurophile03)
have u heard of cgp revision guide? i can gurantee u that it is one of the best revision guide out there and i think it is safe to say that i got an a star because of it
I havent heard about it ? Any PDF Version of it ?
Ailurophile03
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
um they do have samples on their website, just type cgp revision guide and go to their website
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
13.94%
I'm not sure (30)
4.81%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (197)
31.57%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.08%
I'm not a current university student (297)
47.6%

Watched Threads