The Student Room Group

Mental health nursing 2019 @ Plymouth University

I got a conditional offer for mental health nursing 2019 at my interview yesterday...is anybody out there doing the same at Plymouth University?
I applied 2 weeks ago, I'm waiting to hear. I've had an offer from Exeter for the Msci nursing. What was the interview like at Plymouth ? Exeter was Mmi.
Reply 2
Hi,
Congrats on your offer for Exeter!
The interview at Plymouth was really relaxed and chilled out. They make you feel very comfortable and they were all lovely and easy to talk to!
Original post by Sam.swaby23
I applied 2 weeks ago, I'm waiting to hear. I've had an offer from Exeter for the Msci nursing. What was the interview like at Plymouth ? Exeter was Mmi.
Thank you for your reply. It's just a waiting game I suppose. Obviously I've applied late, it's been a long to coming and to be honest I am so worried about the financial strain it will put on my family. I will be a mature student with 3 children. I live in Plymouth so obviously Plymouth is a more logical choice. Are you from Plymouth or moving here ?
Reply 4
I am a mature student too...had been out of education for over 20 years before doing the Access course. I also live in Plymouth on my own with 4 children but I do have a good network around me which is something. It is going to be a challenging 3 years but will be worth it in the end.
Original post by Sam.swaby23
Thank you for your reply. It's just a waiting game I suppose. Obviously I've applied late, it's been a long to coming and to be honest I am so worried about the financial strain it will put on my family. I will be a mature student with 3 children. I live in Plymouth so obviously Plymouth is a more logical choice. Are you from Plymouth or moving here ?
Well done you for applying. I would presume you've had a lot of concerns just like I have. I did my degree 17 yrs ago in Geography had my first child in my second year. I wonder how I completed it ! I undertook a course with the OU back in 2012 and only an Nvq since. None of which is linked in anyway to nursing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending