What do I wear?
What is it like?
I would love to know this as well....please someone answer!😇
Original post by étudiant fatigué
What do I wear?
What is it like?

Original post by eufara_naghm
I would love to know this as well....please someone answer!😇

It's not uncommon to wear your school uniform. But anything smart will usually do.

If you've been asked to write a personal statement previously in the application process then they'll probably ask a few questions drawn from that too

They'll ask why you want to study the subjects you've chosen, why this particular sixth form etc.

Just be relaxed - it's not really an intensive process at all.
I had mine on Friday but it was in school time so I was in uniform, if you're in your own clothes then maybe something smart casual? They're not too formal. They just asked me some questions on what I wanted to study and why, and then asked about my plans for after A levels and I had the chance to ask some questions. I was really nervous but it turned out fine and I got a place, so relax and just answer as best you can - there are no wrong answers! Hope your interviews go well
How long does it last for is it the whole day because I’m having mine at another school
it doesn't last very long, i'd say mine lasted like 10 mins 15 max - don't remember exactly, You wear whatever as it's not a proper interview, its just a conversation to get to know you and the subjects you wanna do, what you've planned after college (its fine to say youre unsure)
How long does it last for is it the whole day because I’m having mine at another school

Definitely not a whole day.
Should my parents park outside then?
Should my parents park outside then?

what could take time is waiting for the people before you to finish their interviews, you know waiting times n all that, so I'm not sure how it might be in your interviews. shouldn't take longer than 15 mins.
Okay thanks! Because after they said they would give a tour as well so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending