The Student Room Group

Graduate entry Dnipro

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theophilus07
hi I am planning to apply to study medicine at Dnipro through the graduate route. I have been told by the medlink that I can do my first year whilst in the uk that is online but would have to travel to Ukraine for my end of year exams. And I can do some of my clinical rotations here in the UK maybe years 2 and 3 but i'll have to arrange that myself with the doctors based on the courses/modules i'll be doing. the agent I spoke with said medlink had other mature students who are considering/on this path. has anyone meet any other such student or is anyone else considering this mode of study.

Yes,badges I am considering this option as I have got three kids. Please contact me on this number so we can talk okk
Original post by Lightbulb110
Hey, I’m planning to start at Dnipro in September/October 2020. I’m looking for someone who is also planning to study here from the UK. I am a girl and observe hijab.

Yes,I am from London, going to start this September
Reply 242
I have applied to start this September/October graduate entry medicine. Has anyone received an acceptance from the university yet?
Not yet, did you apply through an Agency??
Reply 244
Original post by Toniaonubuike

I just received my acceptance yesterday🥰. I applied via Medlink!
Reply 245
Hi all, How much is Medlink charging for each year for the graduate Med programme?
Original post by Miri0145
Hi, has anyone else applied for 2020 SEP entry to Dnipro university? Hoping to make a few friends before departure :smile:

Hey i am thinking about applying too!
Yes,badges I am considering this option as I have got three kids. Please contact me on this number so we can talk okk

Original post by theophilus07
hi I am planning to apply to study medicine at Dnipro through the graduate route. I have been told by the medlink that I can do my first year whilst in the uk that is online but would have to travel to Ukraine for my end of year exams. And I can do some of my clinical rotations here in the UK maybe years 2 and 3 but i'll have to arrange that myself with the doctors based on the courses/modules i'll be doing. the agent I spoke with said medlink had other mature students who are considering/on this path. has anyone meet any other such student or is anyone else considering this mode of study.

Following on this.. Keen to start next intake in 2021 with a provision of online study for first year. Still have to decide between dentistry or medicine.. My first preference seems to be Dentistry as apparently .. lets see!
Reply 248
Hi there i go this september if you want chat then pm me we can discuss situation and exchange information
Reply 249

I being there once i got some information i mature student and plans to start this september be in touch
Reply 250
Ya pm me as i want to get accommodation too found some but not yet decided

(Original post by Lawry 93)Hi. I’m also starting this Sept. haven’t found accommodation as I’m waiting to get there to do it. Anyone from the UK interested in getting a place?
Reply 251
Original post by HMKS
I have applied to start this September/October graduate entry medicine. Has anyone received an acceptance from the university yet?

I go september 2020 pm me if u have question
Reply 252
Original post by Miri0145
Hi, has anyone else applied for 2020 SEP entry to Dnipro university? Hoping to make a few friends before departure :smile:

Hi there i go september 2020 too to denipro, add me plz
Original post by Anna Maria2020
Is there any students going to Dnipro medical institute this year to join the graduate entry program for medicine in the English language.

Hello Anna,
I'm a graduate entry student too, are you going or are you going to start online?
Currently, I'm doing the online program but I'm a bit confused after reading some of the posts here.
Do we start in September (last week the 15th) or is it October 1st (a week and a half from today)?
Thanks
Original post by Dev1987d
Following on this.. Keen to start next intake in 2021 with a provision of online study for first year. Still have to decide between dentistry or medicine.. My first preference seems to be Dentistry as apparently .. lets see!

Mother of 4, mature 3rdY graduate student entry here!
Can we connect?
Reply 255
Yes sure what uni u enter and when?
Original post by Zhimo
Yes sure what uni u enter and when?

I’m at Dnipro, 3rd year online graduate entry.
Thanks
I’ll PM you my WhatsApp #
Reply 257
Ok
Original post by this-unnie
I have a masters degree and I was too scared to study on the 3 year med course lol, maybe have a look at the syllabus for the 3 year vs the 4 year courses and take it from there. If you don't have any experience studying the topics on the 4 year programme then maybe you should stick to the 4 year course.

i was also thinking about the 3 year course, did this even allow for the minimum number of hours required by GMC? would it be too difficult to do the 3 year med degree?
Reply 259
Original post by Science-212
i was also thinking about the 3 year course, did this even allow for the minimum number of hours required by GMC? would it be too difficult to do the 3 year med degree?

idk about GMC and 3 year degrees, me personally I won't feel comfortable practising after 3 years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending