The Student Room Group

Confess your TSR Crushes here - ANONYMOUSLY

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reality Check
A classic TSR thread.

:lol:
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Some people's quotidian lexicon make me wetter than an otter's pocket.

not a single clue what any of these words mean luv
Original post by IH8Studying
Same. Imagine falling in love with someone based on how they type ...can never be me

Attachment not found

I wouldn't now but I definitely fell for my first love based on typing as I was a massive loser :moon:
Some people's quotidian lexicon make me wetter than an otter's pocket.

I would ordinarily say 'reference your work' but, because it's you, I suspect it's your own.

10/10. Superb.
You made me ashamed of myself. Briefly. And happy too (what a lovely thing to say :smile: ). At my height, I'm allowed to short-shame. It's just bants :smile:

I know. :smile: I was joking (trying to?) as well lol
Original post by Precious Illusions
I wouldn't now but I definitely fell for my first love based on typing as I was a massive loser :moon:

u got an orgasm every time they said a big word innit
I would ordinarily say 'reference your work' but, because it's you, I suspect it's your own.

10/10. Superb.

Such high praise :blush:
Original post by DJWatson
We still don’t have the courage to just say who we crush on? I’d rather take the L than fantasise and never ask. @MidgetFever please don’t crush my heart

I can't with those puns, man. Gold. :laugh:

Personally, I think you can tell far more about someone having analysed their posting, particularly over a length of time, than you could ever find out on a few Tinder dates. It's extremely revealing.
Such high praise :blush:

Totally deserved :smile:

Hahaha I WISH. Nah it wasn't about big words. Just vibed well. That was 10 years ago tho, I'm not so easily impressed etc.
Original post by MidgetFever

The only thing precious around here is you; you make gold worthless
@antibody123 ☺️☺️
Personally, I think you can tell far more about someone having analysed their posting, particularly over a length of time, than you could ever find out on a few Tinder dates. It's extremely revealing.

That’s true tbh. But some people troll on the internet and just pretend to be someone they’re not so sometimes you crush on the fake version of them

Hahaha I WISH. Nah it wasn't about big words. Just vibed well. That was 10 years ago tho, I'm not so easily impressed etc.

how old are you now hun?

yes because you a pretty queen so don’t lower ur standards!!!
Original post by MidgetFever

The jury has reached its verdict. I hereby declare DJWatson to be guilty of falling for @MidgetFever and hence sentence him to a lifetime locked up in her heart
That’s true tbh. But some people troll on the internet and just pretend to be someone they’re not so sometimes you crush on the fake version of them

how old are you now hun?

26, I'm a grandma now.
26, I'm a grandma now.

posting from the retirement home?

Nothing worse than a catfish :yep:

how old are you now hun?

True, I'm actually 5'4", obese and with the IQ of an imbecile. Bless the internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending