The Student Room Group

Ex crush

Hey! So like I got a crush on a guy from my class and it was getting really hard on me so I confessed and he didn't give me any response like no rejection or acceptance . I did realize he wasn't interested but he still continued to dm me on insta and I had hard time letting go of the feelings and was attached in the beginning so I would reply and chat ( I do know I was wrong but I couldn't help it) now 6 months forward I am okay now and not desperate for his texts and stuff but now from rational point of view his personality looks are mid and he is such a narcissist. Like he still texts me and ask me about stuff and ny day etc and like loses his temper in seconds but now honestly I have lost respect for him. Rejection is basic courtesy. I don't know How to put it but like he wants to stay in touch but I dont and am really embarrassed about the fact I liked him! Idc about the looks part but he doesn't even respect women as one should and is full of lies. I don't know what to do!
Please Analyze it for me
Reply 1
Honest Overview: He's probably a very nice person who didn't know how to react to when you confessed. Maybe the fact you didn't receive any clarity coupled with the fact you can't accept that he maybe doesn't feel the same way but doesn't know how to react, makes you image him as this bad person.
I'd advice talking in person about this rather than ask about it on text or what not. A Proper conversation between you guys is what you need to clear the air.

Thank me later.
So, you put him in an awkward spot since your feelings weren't reciprocated. Since then you've both spent 6 months being reasonably polite and chatty but you've decided you dont like his personality. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending