The Student Room Group

Online revision

Does anybody know any websites which you can revise from for GCSEs online. Websites where you can read the information and then get asked questions on it. I know one website called Seneca learning and that is really good but are there any others out there that you would recommend.
Thank you!
Reply 1
I think the closest you can get to it is BBC bitesize. you can answer questions after reading the information. I prefer BBC bitesize anyway but Quizlet is also pretty good. 😀
Reply 2
Original post by freds2438
I think the closest you can get to it is BBC bitesize. you can answer questions after reading the information. I prefer BBC bitesize anyway but Quizlet is also pretty good. 😀

Yeah I’ve tried bitesize and it’s alright. Thanks for that!
Memrise for your languages, you can also ask your teacher to create a group so that they can make the learning packs so your practicing the stuff your learning in lesson
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by pemzy
Memrise for your languages, you can also ask your teacher to create a group so that they can make the learning packs so your practicing the stuff your learning in lesson

My languages teacher would never do that for our class lol. Oh well. I will try it with other teachers which would actually make the packs and all that
Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending