The Student Room Group

Gcse mock help

My mocks are coming up and I realise now (they're in about 4 weeks) my flashcards are DEFINITELY not going to be done by them. I’ve only done the first topic of every science :frown: what is the best way to just learn all the concepts and stuff? Ive left things a bit late, and I’m stressing now :frown: for the last few days I’ve been sick and haven’t been able to revise and idk what to do :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
My mocks are coming up and I realise now (they're in about 4 weeks) my flashcards are DEFINITELY not going to be done by them. I’ve only done the first topic of every science :frown: what is the best way to just learn all the concepts and stuff? Ive left things a bit late, and I’m stressing now :frown: for the last few days I’ve been sick and haven’t been able to revise and idk what to do :frown:

Hi there.

If you're wanting to still use flashcards, you could try Quizlet, where you can make online revision sets or use flashcards already made by other students, which may be of use to you and save you some time.

I also liked using Seneca learning - again online - for my revision. You can make a free online account and you can search for your exam boards and topics, and then you can work through the subtopics and quiz yourself along the way.

I found both of these resources helpful as the content is already made for you so you don't have to spend all of your time making revision resources.

Hope this helps!
Emily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest