Age groups

This poll is closed

Good percentage of younger students and is there good support

Not many younger students 0%
There's a decent amount of younger students 0%
Good support at Wolverhampton uni 0%
Good support at Stafford uni0%
Total votes: 0
I'm looking to start uni in September this year to study adult nursing, at either Wolverhampton uni or Stafford uni. And was wondering what's the percentage of younger students that take the course. The thought of there not being many scares me and do the unis offer good support through out?
Original post by Satori_lily
I'm looking to start uni in September this year to study adult nursing, at either Wolverhampton uni or Stafford uni. And was wondering what's the percentage of younger students that take the course. The thought of there not being many scares me and do the unis offer good support through out?

You won't get an exact number without contacting the university. Historically a slight majority of nursing students have been mature students however with the removal of the bursary, this has decreased. There will be lots of younger students. Mature students can also be in their early 20s.

What exactly do you mean by good support? If you are really worried it would be a good idea to get in touch with the university, explain your support requirements and see whether they are able to meet them or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending