The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU ID for accommodation

Firmed NTU and got an email with my ID but when I tried to get a password and input my ID it didn’t work... it just said my ID doesn’t exist! I definitely put it in right. I just really want to get my password so that I can book accommodation, i know the rooms are going fast.
Original post by Sherlocked01
Firmed NTU and got an email with my ID but when I tried to get a password and input my ID it didn’t work... it just said my ID doesn’t exist! I definitely put it in right. I just really want to get my password so that I can book accommodation, i know the rooms are going fast.

Funnily enough, I'm in the exact same situation as you but with Hertfordshire.

I just emailed the accommodations email, which might be the best thing to do (and be sure to include your ID, just in case ^^)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hi @Sherlocked01

After making us your first choice in UCAS Track it takes two working days for your username and password to be generated before you can book accommodation, this should have been stated in the email you received with your NTU ID. Has it been two working days since you went firm?

Thanks
Chris
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi @Sherlocked01

After making us your first choice in UCAS Track it takes two working days for your username and password to be generated before you can book accommodation, this should have been stated in the email you received with your NTU ID. Has it been two working days since you went firm?

Thanks
Chris

No it’s just been one working day, I’m probably just panicking for no reason. I’ve received an email saying “thank you for accepting your offer” and it has my NTU ID at the top but no password. There was nothing on the email about when I will receive the username and password, just information about the course, terms and conditions etc. So I just need to wait until tomorrow and I should get another email with a password? I’m just confused because I saw another email saying that I need to generate my own password on “password manager” but when I clicked on that I couldn’t see any options to make a password or anything, just something saying “my questions and answers profile” and when I clicked on that it just asks me to type in my password but I don’t have a password yet... Sorry I’m just stressed, accommodation seems to be going fast and I don’t want to get anything wrong 😔
(edited 5 years ago)
No it’s just been one working day, I’m probably just panicking for no reason. I’ve received an email saying “thank you for accepting your offer” and it has my NTU ID at the top but no password. There was nothing on the email about when I will receive the username and password, just information about the course, terms and conditions etc. So I just need to wait until tomorrow and I should get another email with a password? I’m just confused because I saw another email saying that I need to generate my own password on “password manager” but when I clicked on that I couldn’t see any options to make a password or anything, just something saying “my questions and answers profile” and when I clicked on that it just asks me to type in my password but I don’t have a password yet... Sorry I’m just stressed, accommodation seems to be going fast and I don’t want to get anything wrong 😔

Hi @Sherlocked01

Have you had any luck over the weekend? If not, let me know how you get on today!

Our How to book page should contain all the details you need to make your booking, but here's a quick guide:

1. Visit the My Password page
2. Enter your NTU ID (that you received in the email from us) and enter the characters you see on the picture
3. Create your own password
4. Book your accommodation

Thanks
Chris
Hi @Sherlocked01

Have you had any luck over the weekend? If not, let me know how you get on today!

Our How to book page should contain all the details you need to make your booking, but here's a quick guide:

1. Visit the My Password page
2. Enter your NTU ID (that you received in the email from us) and enter the characters you see on the picture
3. Create your own password
4. Book your accommodation

Thanks
Chris

Hello
yeah I’m still not getting anywhere... I went on My Password Page, entered my NTU ID but there was nothing about creating my own password. It just asked me to enter an existing password, so I typed something in and it said “incorrect password” like I should already have one. 😭
Hello
yeah I’m still not getting anywhere... I went on My Password Page, entered my NTU ID but there was nothing about creating my own password. It just asked me to enter an existing password, so I typed something in and it said “incorrect password” like I should already have one. 😭

Hi @Sherlocked01

Sorry to hear that, I would recommend you contact our student accommodation services if you haven't already, you can call them on 0115 848 2894

Thanks
Chris
Hi @Sherlocked01

Sorry to hear that, I would recommend you contact our student accommodation services if you haven't already, you can call them on 0115 848 2894

Thanks
Chris

Thank you for the advice! I’ve actually just got it sorted so it’s all good now, I just rang support and they told me my password so I’ve finally got my accommodation! ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending