The Student Room Group

Do guys expect to share a bed with their wife?

I want to marry some day but I like my own space and like spending time alone, I don't know how I would be able to share a bed with my husband because I wouldn't get any sleep with him in the same bed plus I wouldn't want to share the duvet/blanket, I like to make a cocoon out of them and cover everything but my head, it's the only way I can sleep lol. It would be even better if I didn't have to live with him, just stay at my mums and and see him whenever. Is this even possible? Or will a guy definitely want me living with him and sharing a bed?
im exactly the same lol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I want to marry some day but I like my own space and like spending time alone, I don't know how I would be able to share a bed with my husband because I wouldn't get any sleep with him in the same bed plus I wouldn't want to share the duvet/blanket, I like to make a cocoon out of them and cover everything but my head, it's the only way I can sleep lol. It would be even better if I didn't have to live with him, just stay at my mums and and see him whenever. Is this even possible? Or will a guy definitely want me living with him and sharing a bed?

most guys yes ..they will want to live with you...but idk you could find a guy to do those things...its not impossible
wow lol ur never gonnna be in love with that stinky attitude.
Most people will think your suggestions are outrageous. Personally, having been with the same partner for 30 years, we sleep in different bedrooms due to vastly different schedules, and also a snoring problem. My brother has been with his partner for a very similar time and they don't even live in the same house. So even though it is not the normal way of thinking, relationships can be whatever you want them to be and you must work with whatever fits the people involved. I am not expecting many to agree with me on this though!
It seems like you are not ready for married life if this is what you want.
Original post by Mr T 999
It seems like you are not ready for married life if this is what you want.

how can people not share a bed with the person thats supposed to make u the happiest lol
Original post by Anonymous

Most people would want to, because it's intimate. You can get the biggest size bed and have 2 separate blankets if you want. However the idea that you want to live with your mother forever is most likely going to put a guy off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending