Edge hill PGCE interview? Watch

Cazzi1787
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi does anybody know what the PGCE for 3-7 interview is like? Any tips?
Many thanks
Edge Hill University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Cazzi1787)
Hi does anybody know what the PGCE for 3-7 interview is like? Any tips?
Many thanks
Hi, hope you're well!

Congratulations on getting an interview Our interviews are quite relaxed, and it's mainly an opportunity for us to get to know you. During the day, you'll have the opportunity to see more of the campus, including our Faculty of Education.

Here's a few tips from us:

-You might be nervous, and that's okay - we know interviews aren't the easiest things! We recommend focusing on your posture, speaking clearly and making eye contact to portray confidence.
-More than anything we want you to show you enthusiasm for the course. Why do you want to study a PGCE, and where do you see yourself in the future? Let your passion for teaching lead your answers.
-Demonstrate your interest in teaching by using examples of what you've done to further your career, or developed your teaching knowledge. You can also use non-teaching examples - for instance, volunteer roles show a desire to help others, and managerial positions in any job show leadership.
-This is your chance to know more about us, so ask any questions you might have. Make sure that we're the right University for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (73)
15.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (47)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (88)
19.17%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (64)
13.94%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (48)
10.46%
How can I be the best version of myself? (139)
30.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed