The Student Room Group

School bags 🙄

What do you guys think of this bag...... https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/accessories/bags/black-leather-look-tote-bag/p/615735901?comp=Browse
I’m a year 10 student, never had a handbag before... advice?? Thx
Yeah that seems fine for school
Original post by Mynameissecret
What do you guys think of this bag...... https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/accessories/bags/black-leather-look-tote-bag/p/615735901?comp=Browse

Not very practical all my friends who had handbags eventually got backpacks as there were just so many books.I highly suggest a backpack.
Do you think it’s nice??? Can you tell I’m pretty self conscious 🙂
Original post by elwesannabelle
Yeah that seems fine for school
That emoji is everything
😂
You'd be better off with a bag that distributes the weight across both shoulders.
Had the same one. So obv it’s cute
It's nice, but a rucksack would be better for school :smile:
Original post by Rainfall
Had the same one. So obv it’s cute

😂😂
Original post by sinfonietta
You'd be better off with a bag that distributes the weight across both shoulders.

Original post by MiracleLeaf
It's nice, but a rucksack would be better for school :smile:

I just fancy a change 🙂 I may change back but fancy a change 👍🏼
It seems fine but all my friends have literally given up on handbags and either manually carry their folders or changed to a rucksack.
Honestly as a GCSE student myself I would ditch the handbag, rucksacks fit many more things and put less strain on your back also they are great to just shove all ur s***t into and strut off (Yass queen)! Anyway it's nice for external use though !!! :smile:

To summarise - Save ur money and buy a snazzy rucksack - there are many out there :wink: - favour practicality over looks cos at the end of the day most peeps have a rucksack.... :biggrin:

(edited 5 years ago)
How do those of you with handbags carry pe kits? 🧐
How do those of you with handbags carry pe kits? 🧐

Use another bag or put it in handbag.
Original post by Obolinda
Use another bag or put it in handbag.

I was just thinking because at the moment it goes in my bag but may be too heavy in the handbag? I’m a worrier....
I was just thinking because at the moment it goes in my bag but may be too heavy in the handbag? I’m a worrier....

It really depends on how much stuff you need to carry to school
Original post by Obolinda
It really depends on how much stuff you need to carry to school

True.... thanks!
True.... thanks!

No problem.
I thought so too. Backpacks are the best but we really don't want to carry back packs every single day. I once got this nice bag from noremad handbags (Google them) and it was really cool. Good for school, felt like a balenciaga without the price.
I just fancy a change 🙂 I may change back but fancy a change 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending