The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff dentistry accomodation

Hi guys i have just accepted cardiff as my firm and was wondering what accomodation to choose ? Any current students that can help me out ?
I am looking for a room that is an ensuite and thats got a social aspect to it as well
Reply 1
I’ve firmed pharmacy at Cardiff. I personally chose tallybont as my top choices as it is the largest area for accommodation meaning social life should be good! It is also en-suite with a shared kitchen between 4-10 people
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by bob981
I’ve firmed pharmacy at Cardiff. I personally chose tallybont as my top choices as it is the largest area for accommodation meaning social life should be good! It is also en-suite with a shared kitchen between 4-10 people

same i have had a look at talybont but which one do you prefer north/south/court/gate ( whats the difference between them ?
Reply 3
I really don’t think there is much difference I can’t remember which I put as my first choice however I ranked all the tallybont one in my top 4
Original post by alevelhelpxoxo
Hi guys i have just accepted cardiff as my firm and was wondering what accomodation to choose ? Any current students that can help me out ?
I am looking for a room that is an ensuite and thats got a social aspect to it as well

Hi, I am just finishing my first year at Cardiff, I wasn't sure what accommodation t choice but after having tours of the uni accommodation's I decided to go private and honestly couldn't recommend it more! I have live in Arofan House which is run by the student housing company and its lush, the buildings brand new all en-suite but unlike some other private halls its so social have made friends for life here. also the prices are almost the same, hope this helps:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending