The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nothing is ever just going to be given to you on a silver plate, time to crack down buddy and actually decide what you want to do with your life. You've dropped out of university twice and wanting to apply again? How long till you don't like that degree too? Plus you moan about jobs, etc but that degree will not give you many opportunities. You're not going to receive funding anymore? So get over it and do something else, no ones fault but your own in that sense. Look for internships, work experience or whatever you can get.

I don't know what you expected to get out of this forum, but by the looks of it you have no idea what you actually want to do or you just can't be bothered.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Stop impersonating me or I will get the police involved.

Lol, imagine being so clueless to think the police would care about someone impersonating you on a TSR thread. To the impersonator, you've done very well to encapsulate the entitledness of this person.
Original post by JamalH
Nothing is ever just going to be given to you on a silver plate, time to crack down buddy and actually decide what you want to do with your life. You've dropped out of university twice and wanting to apply again? How long till you don't like that degree too? Plus you moan about jobs, etc but that degree will not give you many opportunities. You're not going to receive funding anymore? So get over it and do something else, no ones fault but your own in that sense. Look for internships, work experience or whatever you can get.

I don't know what you expected to get out of this forum, but by the looks of it you have no idea what you actually want to do or you just can't be bothered.

I have given him all of this advice, so has everyone else, yet he always has an excuse, or simply resorts to insults. Reeks of self-pity and laziness
Original post by anonymous
stop impersonating me or i will get the police involved.

hahahahaha
I think you must be taking the piss.

....I’m not but oh well I guess that’s what happens when you try to be nice 😅 sorry if I offended you- I honestly didn’t mean any harm
(edited 5 years ago)
And what have you done in your life that's so amazing you can judge others in this way? Youre just an angry little man behind a computer screen. You wouldn't dare say any of this to my face.
Original post by That'sGreat
I have given him all of this advice, so has everyone else, yet he always has an excuse, or simply resorts to insults. Reeks of self-pity and laziness
I mean it.
hahahahaha
There are some good apprenticeships out there that do not care about your age or the fact that you have higher than level 3 qualifications

There are apprenticeships at tfl and the civil service which you would be able to apply to. There are opportunities out there. Do not settle.
And how would I fund that exactly.
Well at least you're trying to help unlike other idiots on here.
Original post by searching123job
There are some good apprenticeships out there that do not care about your age or the fact that you have higher than level 3 qualifications

There are apprenticeships at tfl and the civil service which you would be able to apply to. There are opportunities out there. Do not settle.

Such hostility its a wonder how you sleep at night. Im reporting all your posts. Goodbye.
And how would I fund that exactly.
Well at least you're trying to help unlike other idiots on here.

You dont need to fund them. You also get a salary around £20k

https://careers.tfl.gov.uk/category/apprenticeships/

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=b3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImc2VhcmNoX3NsaWNlX2N1cnJlbnQ9MSZjc291cmNlPWNzZnNlYXJjaCZqb2JsaXN0X3ZpZXdfdmFjPTE2MjU1Nzkmb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZ1c2Vyc2VhcmNoY29udGV4dD03NTE4NzM5MiZwYWdlYWN0aW9uPXZpZXd2YWNieWpvYmxpc3QmcGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmcmVxc2lnPTE1NTM3Njk3OTgtZDEzOWYwY2RhOWZlZjIzOGIxNmVjMjY1MjcyOTc5M2I3YWFlZDZlNQ==

Whatever you do, dont do nothing. You have to get out there, try things. Otherwise you will not get anywhere in life
Have you tried going into coding?
You can learn how to code for free online through many different websites, and there are books available to help you through computing interviews as well. Plus, from what others have told me, a lot of companies don't care if you have a degree or not. They just want to make sure that you have the knowledge.
I dont know why people are being so hostile just because I even dare to contemplate another degree, doesn't mean im going to jump ahead and do it but I just dont understand where the anger is coming from, it was just one option. Maybe psychology isnt for me, I dont know. Your attitude doesnt help buddy.
Original post by JamalH

No because im not Alan bloody Turing. Those offers are a scam.
Original post by I'm God
Have you tried going into coding?
You can learn how to code for free online through many different websites, and there are books available to help you through computing interviews as well. Plus, from what others have told me, a lot of companies don't care if you have a degree or not. They just want to make sure that you have the knowledge.
Such hostility its a wonder how you sleep at night. Im reporting all your posts. Goodbye.

If you think someone giving you advise is hostile... that explains a lot actually
Its illegal to impersonate someone online. But well done you for giving the crazy little **** stirrer a pat on the back.
I swear to god youre all bloody psychopaths.

Lol sad act
And what have you done in your life that's so amazing you can judge others in this way? Youre just an angry little man behind a computer screen. You wouldn't dare say any of this to my face.

If I met someone who didn't work or try and moaned as much as you did, I definitely would. I'm not judging you as a person, I'm judging your laziness. And everyone is entitled to judge
No because im not Alan bloody Turing. Those offers are a scam.

Another piece of advice you've dismissed

I will be reporting all your abusive posts, and considering I haven't been abusive, I think it is you who i shall be saying goodbye to
I mean it.

You are delusional if you think police care.
F uck off you dog.
Another piece of advice you've dismissed
Youre not giving advice, youre just a nasty person. Youre ugly inside and out. You sad pig.

I haven't given you advice?

So:

- Advising you to stop wasting time on a degree
- Advising you that if you don't try, you won't get anything back
- Advising you to stop being so dismissive of opportunities
- Advising you to buck your ideas up if you want to sort your life out
- Advising you to take someone else's advice

How have you ignored all of this advice which i have repeated so many times over

Latest

Trending

Trending