The Student Room Group

Dont know what to do with life

I have an offer (AAB) but im now thinking that i may not get those grades, and sometimes i tell myself that its ok if i dont get those grades because biology chemistry and physics are hard lol. But then im like, wtf do i do if i dont get the grades because ill get rejected from my offer (which im not 100% sure i want to do in the first place lol) and i dont know what else i want to apply for in clearing because its a lot of money to spend if you are still uncertain. I though gap year but i dont have the money to travel (which i want to) so i would stay where i am now which is not what i want because the money from jobs here isn’t great and i think that i would struggle going back to the ‘school life’ by the time that my gap year has ended. Not sure what my goal was writing this here but i just want to see if people feel the same as me (confused with life lol) and possibly get advice from people whom have been through this and have reached a better place:smile:
Also im not first language English so please excuse my grammar lol
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by miacatherine_x
I have an offer (AAB) but im now thinking that i may not get those grades, and sometimes i tell myself that its ok if i dont get those grades because biology chemistry and physics are hard lol. But then im like, wtf do i do if i dont get the grades because ill get rejected from my offer (which im not 100% sure i want to do in the first place lol) and i dont know what else i want to apply for in clearing because its a lot of money to spend if you are still uncertain. I though gap year but i dont have the money to travel (which i want to) so i would stay where i am now which is not what i want because the money from jobs here isn’t great and i think that i would struggle going back to the ‘school life’ by the time that my gap year has ended. Not sure what my goal was writing this here but i just want to see if people feel the same as me (confused with life lol) and possibly get advice from people whom have been through this and have reached a better place:smile:
Also im not first language English so please excuse my grammar lol

there are other things u could do in a gap year-ldo volunteering , learn a language, learn some of your hobbies and as you are not sure what you wnat to do , actually think about what is it you care about nad take the time to explore...btw dont knock yourself down when you havent even did your exams yet...you never know what you could get...believe in yourself..........i apologise that i cant be more help..i myself am confused as what to do aswell---ur still young so i dotn think u have to know rn......just let urslef explore and u oculd even try apprenticeship ....best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest