The Student Room Group

Graduate jobs for French and Spanish speakers?

Just wondered if anyone has any ideas/suggestions of jobs that use languages that aren't just translator/teacher/interpreter?
I do not want to live or work in London, and may very well be moving to Milan in a year or so (yes, I am learning Italian).
So if anyone knows of any graduate employers either in the UK (but not London) or Milan, please do let me know!
Original post by Megwen2323
Just wondered if anyone has any ideas/suggestions of jobs that use languages that aren't just translator/teacher/interpreter?
I do not want to live or work in London, and may very well be moving to Milan in a year or so (yes, I am learning Italian).
So if anyone knows of any graduate employers either in the UK (but not London) or Milan, please do let me know!

You can use your language degree to apply for a wide range of graduate schemes in the UK such as accountancy, HR, retail, etc. You could also use your degree to apply for work abroad - it depends on which field you want to go in. It is worth doing some research into what fields you want to go in, or attend careers fairs at your university to get more information about what routes are open to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending