The Student Room Group

a level psychology

I have a mock coming up on the whole of year one's content - I don't know where to start revising or how to start, I feel I know nothing and I have no time left!
Hey!

Step 1, take a deep breath, then a few more. You will do your best work when relaxed-stress is literally our body reacting to danger and trying to escape from something that may eat us, so we do less thinking and get ready to do more running.

Step 2- start from the start. lesson 1, the notes youve taken and any revision you can do based off of that.

If you run into any problems you can't figure out, put it in this thread- one of our staff have a degree in Psychology so can maybe give you a hand :smile:

Don't panic though, with a bit work you will get through this :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Student Roost - Edinburgh
Hey!

Step 1, take a deep breath, then a few more. You will do your best work when relaxed-stress is literally our body reacting to danger and trying to escape from something that may eat us, so we do less thinking and get ready to do more running.

Step 2- start from the start. lesson 1, the notes youve taken and any revision you can do based off of that.

If you run into any problems you can't figure out, put it in this thread- one of our staff have a degree in Psychology so can maybe give you a hand :smile:

Don't panic though, with a bit work you will get through this :smile:

thanks dude i really appreciate it. i dont really have any notes so im gonna start again but im not sure ill finish on time!
As long as you do everything you can, that's all you can ask of yourself.

And once the test is over, treat this as a learning opportunity for the gaps in your knowledge, and to know exactly how long you need to study a subject.

And no problem :smile:

John from Portsburgh Court

Quick Reply

Latest