The Student Room Group

Has my assignment been marked as late?

I submitted on the day it was due and at the time (was due by 12 and I submitted at 12).

On Turnitin on the submission screen, the date is red and none of other assignments have this
Sounds like you missed it :/
Original post by BatmanRH
I submitted on the day it was due and at the time (was due by 12 and I submitted at 12).

On Turnitin on the submission screen, the date is red and none of other assignments have this

If it was due at 12 and you submitted it at 12, then you submitted it late, technically. If it was due at 12:00:00 and you submitted it at 12:00:20 for example, that would be 20 seconds late. Even if you did it at 12:00:01, that's 1 second late and that's still late according to turnitin.
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
If it was due at 12 and you submitted it at 12, then you submitted it late, technically. If it was due at 12:00:00 and you submitted it at 12:00:20 for example, that would be 20 seconds late. Even if you did it at 12:00:01, that's 1 second late and that's still late according to turnitin.

Just been informed that there's no penalties for submitting on the hour, phew!
L.U.C.K.Y :tongue:

My uni is basically zero tolerance, Tuntitin says it's late, it's late. Should go without saying but always try avoid submitting at the v last min, you never know what sort of internet/pc issues can crop up at either end. And it must break folk hearts to think they've finished a good piece of work...then find it's limited to a C/2nd attempt over a few dozen seconds server lag.
Original post by BatmanRH
Just been informed that there's no penalties for submitting on the hour, phew!

Great! At my uni even if it's 1 second over, it's late. In future though to save any further panic try and submit a bit earlier!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending