The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE RS 15 marker exemplars anyone?

Hey,
My ocr gcse rs Christianity and Islam exam is on MONDAY and I still have no clue what a full mark answer looks like for a 15 mark discuss question. Has anyone got any exemplar responses to a 15 marker that they don’t mind sharing? This would be really helpful!
I have at least one 15 mark exemplar response for each paper, having achieved 151/159 in the January mock, but I'm tempted to chalk that up to bias.
Reply 2
Original post by horsetext
I have at least one 15 mark exemplar response for each paper, having achieved 151/159 in the January mock, but I'm tempted to chalk that up to bias.

Wdym chalk it up to bias, as in your teacher favoured you so gave you higher than deserved? Nevertheless do you mind sharing for the benefit of my revision I’m so scared for Monday :frown: and good luck!
Original post by m2b
Wdym chalk it up to bias, as in your teacher favoured you so gave you higher than deserved? Nevertheless do you mind sharing for the benefit of my revision I’m so scared for Monday :frown: and good luck!

Yes, I meant my teacher gave me too high a mark (a side effect of me being among a small minority with a genuine interest in the subject). I will type the answers that I can find up, though as I say, they don't strike me as of particularly high quality, due to their being produced under timed conditions. Good luck to you too!
These are the two answers that I could find from my mock paper (Papers 1 & 2). I hope they are at least of some help.
Reply 5
Original post by horsetext
These are the two answers that I could find from my mock paper (Papers 1 & 2). I hope they are at least of some help.

Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 6
It won’t let me access the files!
Reply 7
Yh me too it won’t let me access jt
Reply 8
Get the thread up on a laptop then proceed, it worked on my laptop as a word document ^^
It should also work if, when on mobile, you choose to display the webpage in Desktop format. Glad it worked for you, though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending