The Student Room Group

Work for a 13 year old

Hi, I have been looking for a job that I can do. I am 13 years old and I live in Nottingham. I have asked the shops if they do paper rounds, but they don't do them anymore. I also can't babysit or walk any pets. Has anyone got any suggestions?
(edited 4 years ago)
Babysitting, pet-walking
I had a look at pet-walking but I don't have insurance when I'm walking them in case they get hurt or lost. Also, I don't have anyone that I know to babysit for but thank you for your suggestions.
Original post by SlightlySummer
Babysitting, pet-walking
Oh, it's ok
Original post by chloegemmell
I had a look at pet-walking but I don't have insurance when I'm walking them in case they get hurt or lost. Also, I don't have anyone that I know to babysit for but thank you for your suggestions.
runners in film or reality show productions....assist in charity shops....i you are creative then may be make stuff like cards or whatever you like sell that...you can try finding an aunt or uncle who has a business and working there or assist in tuition centers with primary school kids they can be in year 6 as well

Original post by chloegemmell
Hi, I have been looking for a job that I can do. I am 13 years old and I live in Nottingham. I have asked the shops if they do paper rounds, but they don't do them anymore. I also can't babysit or walk any pets. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending