The Student Room Group

Which TSR user do you want a face reveal from

Scroll to see replies

Ok theres more lol:
@999tigger @Baza2002 @PrazzPrazz @Spannerin'moi @Yodaller @Michiyo @GcseStudent9 @The Joker ~ @S.G. @trustmeimlying1 @gareths @Xxxibgdrgn12 @beach700 @alexp98 @Google22 @HelpMePleaseTa @Bang Outta Order @RizK @GothicShield @NotNotBatman @fatima17k @James2138 @Rockyboy @ForestShadow @PhysicsGal @umar39 @Matrix123 @TheCe @Boss_Rhythm @CleverSquirrel @carolinrev @niv1234 @Pickles @Plantagenet Crown

Okkayy that was long.The people I've tagged or those i'm generally curious about as they've been on TSR for super long,friends or people in my PMs that helped me or just i just talked to
Theres more PMs too look through and guys im super grateful for your help.and its shocking to see that people got banned and you didn't even know
Wow dude
Original post by tamil fever
Ok theres more lol:
@999tigger @Baza2002 @PrazzPrazz @Spannerin'moi @Yodaller @Michiyo @GcseStudent9 @The Joker ~ @S.G. @trustmeimlying1 @gareths @Xxxibgdrgn12 @beach700 @alexp98 @Google22 @HelpMePleaseTa @Bang Outta Order @RizK @GothicShield @NotNotBatman @fatima17k @James2138 @Rockyboy @ForestShadow @PhysicsGal @umar39 @Matrix123 @AngryRedhead @TheCe @Boss_Rhythm @CleverSquirrel @carolinrev @niv1234 @Pickles @Plantagenet Crown

Okkayy that was long.The people I've tagged or those i'm generally curious about as they've been on TSR for super long,friends or people in my PMs that helped me or just i just talked to
Theres more PMs too look through and guys im super grateful for your help.and its shocking to see that people got banned and you didn't even know
Original post by Pepsey

I'll send you one in pms if you want? :lol:

nah its okay.I know who you are but i don't know how u look like :lol:
yep:lol:
Original post by Skittleskitty
Wow dude
Ok theres more lol:
@999tigger @Baza2002 @PrazzPrazz @Spannerin'moi @Yodaller @Michiyo @GcseStudent9 @The Joker ~ @S.G. @trustmeimlying1 @gareths @Xxxibgdrgn12 @beach700 @alexp98 @Google22 @HelpMePleaseTa @Bang Outta Order @RizK @GothicShield @NotNotBatman @fatima17k @James2138 @Rockyboy @ForestShadow @PhysicsGal @umar39 @Matrix123 @AngryRedhead @TheCe @Boss_Rhythm @CleverSquirrel @carolinrev @niv1234 @Pickles @Plantagenet Crown

try my profile..been there for time
Love the gifs
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Original post by Skittleskitty
Love the gifs

:gangster: :banana2:
I like that... yep defo
:gangster: :banana2:
Ok theres more lol:

I can send you one in pms if you want
Haven't seen you either you know! So yeah I'll add you to the list too
Reply 350
I have emerged from my slumber
Well that's a lie i came back from school and now im going to sleep byewe
Oh.. haha BYEEEEE :hi:
Original post by luji
I have emerged from my slumber
Well that's a lie i came back from school and now im going to sleep byewe
3B8027EA-8AF3-4D3E-94F4-C0948DD4EDC5.jpg.jpeg
I would like to see a face reveal from:
@CheeseIsVeg @UWS @Pepsey @04MR17
Okay ill add more because theres so much ppl lol

sorry if I end up tagging the whole of tsr:lol:.

Here is my reveal

Spoiler

yh my eye sights not great lol
if u want to lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Here is my reveal

Spoiler

:lol: :lol: should have seen that coming
meeeeee
thats a rip off im paying 1 pence for that