The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
im annoyed there wasnt a question on coronary heart disease.... or emphysema..... or atheromas
i know them inside out

also for the question you were talking about earlier I put goblet cell and ciliated columnar cells >.< i dont know why i didnt but epithelium.

I loved the malaria and immune system questions though

the only question i got stuck was the lung cancer symptoms... we never covered it! what was the answer?

also what did y'all think of the transport paper? i thought it was soooo easy!!
Reply 181
anyone have the paper?
Yeah someone get uploading :smile:
Transport wasnt that bad I dont think, there wasnt a question i didnt understand at least vaguely

Symptos of lung cancer; I put

* Shortness of breath
* Persistant cough
* Weight loss

We didn't cover it either, I had to learn it myself
Where would you find it?
Reply 185
Loz17
Where would you find it?

Some people take the paper home after the exam, so they can scan it. :smile:
Lol how the hell do they get the paper from the exam officer, ours is stuck up she wont let us do that at all lol
Reply 187
Loz17
Lol how the hell do they get the paper from the exam officer, ours is stuck up she wont let us do that at all lol

haha, likewise. I guess some Exam Invidulator just have a soft spot for some students. Not us obviously! :p:
Andy Conda
haha, likewise. I guess some Exam Invidulator just have a soft spot for some students. Not us obviously! :p:

Lol i guess so, it shouldn't be allowed due to restriction around the world...EdExcel have the right idea
Reply 189
Loz17
Lol i guess so, it shouldn't be allowed due to restriction around the world...EdExcel have the right idea

AQA is only in uk methinks.. So it dosn't really matter. But yeh! Shouldn't be allowed :biggrin:

Do you have chemistry tommorow?
Reply 190
are tehse valid syumptoms?
1) cough up blood
2) difficulty breathing
3)intolerance of exercise
Andy Conda
AQA is only in uk methinks.. So it dosn't really matter. But yeh! Shouldn't be allowed :biggrin:

Do you have chemistry tommorow?

Lol methinks that too :p: (evidentally) hehe

And yeah I got chemistry tomorrow, OCR (Salters) exam board, the exam board only about 3 people are on lol
Reply 192
El-Taji
are tehse valid syumptoms?
1) cough up blood
2) difficulty breathing
3)intolerance of exercise

First two are great, third is touch and go! I doubt that will be on the mark scheme, but saying that, they can still award marks (AVp.) for any relevant material. Remember most of examiners will have knowlegde in Bio, so you should be alright mate :smile:
Reply 193
ahh thx man
I think the tissue was just epithelium. You can have lung tissue, but that is a sample of tissue from the lungs. It can't be smooth muscle either. It's a hard first question.
Reply 195
For the cancer symptoms i put
1.) Persistent wheezing
2.) Blood in sputum
3.) Fatigue

Yeah see i knew all about atherosclerosis and CHD and that stuff - it was only mentioned once. ****ty, i tell ya.
for the tissue I put "bronchial epithelial lining" as I completely blanked. do u reckon that would get the mark?
Reply 197
I should think so.

Latest

Trending

Trending