The Student Room Group

Prom but with no makeup😬

Im not someone who wears make up cz I am just not fussed about it but I’m feeling guilty that I don’t want to wear make up to my prom. Like my friends keep asking me to go for it but I don’t want to and now I’m worried I’ll disappoint them or not look fully complete in my outfit.🤷🏾*♀️Has anyone else went to prom with no makeup or has anyone got some advice?
Reply 1
Original post by RChelol
Im not someone who wears make up cz I am just not fussed about it but I’m feeling guilty that I don’t want to wear make up to my prom. Like my friends keep asking me to go for it but I don’t want to and now I’m worried I’ll disappoint them or not look fully complete in my outfit.🤷🏾*♀️Has anyone else went to prom with no makeup or has anyone got some advice?

Instead of going for a heavy made up look. Go for a natural make up style. Best of both worlds
The day of prom is for you to have fun, and to feel comfortable. If you want to go with no makeup then go, its your day so be you and do what you feel is best :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Pugglet
Instead of going for a heavy made up look. Go for a natural make up style. Best of both worlds

I guess so... I just don’t know but thanks anyways 🤷🏾*♀️❤️
Reply 4
Original post by HateSchx
The day of prom is for you to have fun, and to feel comfortable. If you want to go with no makeup then go, its your day so be you and do what you feel is best :smile:

Thanks🙂

Quick Reply

Latest