The Student Room Group

Am I ready for sixth form?

Hi, this post is going to be long but id really appreciate someone elses perspective.

Back in Sept of last year i started a new sixth form taking bio, comp, engineering. the school had only been open for 2 years, a few months in their results came out (AVG E) and i can see why. I had teachers hardly turning up etc and it didn't feel like school.

Six months in I decided to leave, got an unconditional offer from a different sixth form for September but ive decided to take Bio, Chem, Engineering instead.

Ive been recapping my Gcse chemistry knowledge but i dont think its important to recap GCSE Biology as i think i know the basics. Im just paranoid that i dont have the knowledge for biology starting september (although realistically i probably do). Does it sound like i am prepared to take these subjects and start sixth form again??
Reply 1
Even if you turned out to not be so prepared, your new teachers would be happy to support you and give you any extra help you need. With the right work ethic you’ll be prepared for anything - it doesn’t sound like you’re going to have problems with it but even if you do, you can get past them!

Quick Reply

Latest