The Student Room Group

So many Muslims on TSR

No beef, just wondering why there are so many on TSR when they make up such a small amount of the UK population

Scroll to see replies

I do agree that Muslims and South Asians seem overrepresented on TSR vs British society.
dunno. honestly. boggles my mind. never seen anything like it. but i think it's halfway marketing, and halfway muslims usually feeling unwanted and left out but when they see a bit more muslims they speak more. this site im sure used to be for older students, when i lurked back then i saw loadsss of pretty fit girls and no homo fit lads as well, people had photo albums and social lives, seemed to be into partying and hooking up and banter, so i told myself join when im not busy..couple months later it just seemed to change, dunno, underagers and muslims were more vocal. its not bad, just an observation. now the tone on tsr is very different. a childish, prudent tone. :dontknow:
maybe they're not allowed out the house so online forums are their only social outlet
they all got issues innit thats why they're all here venting
Original post by Delusion6
maybe they're not allowed out the house so online forums are their only social outlet

:lol:
Reply 6
How pathetic. A religion with almost 2 billion people, have "issues"?

Original post by goggleyed
Original post by RichPiana
Look at all these muzlamics coming to are cuntry with there ray guns and shakira law. Time to send them back to Islam.

such a classic
as a muslim i've also noted this lul
But why does it matter if there’s so many muslims here? And before you ask no I’m not a Muslim. 🤷🏾*♀️
Reply 10
Original post by goggleyed

I trust the irony of your comment isnt lost on you, yes?
Original post by tracey_km
But why does it matter if there’s so many muslims here? And before you ask no I’m not a Muslim. 🤷🏾*♀️

Because all topics seem to wind up being something something something haraam Allah said blah if you leave them long enough. It's irritating at times, and at other's it's completely inappropriate.

Muslims are wholly overrepresented on here. That's the top and bottom. It seems they make up half of the active users, and yet they constitute, what, 2% of the population?
yeah I sometimes wonder "where are all the Christians at?" oh well😂
Probably has something to do with the stereotype that Asian parents typically put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed academically.
Lol i'm Muslim and most of them on here are only on here for exam stress then once they're all over the nubers will drop lol
TSR

The Sharia Room

:rofl:
Reply 16
Original post by King Leonidas
TSR

The Sharia Room

:rofl:

Lol
That was actually true for me at one point
Original post by Delusion6
Original post by Subhaan1231
Lol i'm Muslim and most of them on here are only on here for exam stress then once they're all over the nubers will drop lol

yepp ... *numbers
hm
Original post by exams_6700
yepp ... *numbers

Quick Reply

Latest