Hey, how's your evening going so far?
(Original post by ecolier)
:hi:
LostLioness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel like I have lost myself. Before A-levels I used to have a personality, now-a-days the only words that leave me mouth are "UCAS", "Grades", "Resits", "Law", "Dentistry" blah blah blah. So I can't say I am a fun person to chat to anymore. :rofl3:
wxgmak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am in the exact situation as you OMG! I'm guessing you're in year 13 so you probably have it worse than I do.
(Original post by TheLostLion)
I feel like I have lost myself. Before A-levels I used to have a personality, now-a-days the only words that leave me mouth are "UCAS", "Grades", "Resits", "Law", "Dentistry" blah blah blah. So I can't say I am a fun person to chat to anymore. :rofl3:
Amnz_02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how did ur gcses went?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wxgmak)
Hey, how's your evening going so far?
It's very good, thank you. What about yours?
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just finished the exams. NOT HAPPY. I worked my bottom off the first year than died down towards the exams because I was extremely burnt out and depressed. I hope to God the examiners are blind lol What subjects are you doing?
I am in the exact situation as you OMG! I'm guessing you're in year 13 so you probably have it worse than I do.
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Amnz_02)
how did ur gcses went?
i hopes they will going good
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Whilst we are on the subject of A-levels, a little bit of advice: try and not get stressed out by others. If you are like me (as most people tend to be) and 'feed off' the energy of others in school, stay away from moaners and whinners. Focus on yourself and even if you feel like you don't have time, spend a few minutes a day rewarding yourself and caring for yourself. Good luck!
Amnz_02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
good to hear have hope for urself xx
(Original post by Palmyra)
i hopes they will going good
wxgmak
Rep:
?
Just finished the exams. NOT HAPPY. I worked my bottom off the first year than died down towards the exams because I was extremely burnt out and depressed. I hope to God the examiners are blind lol What subjects are you doing?
maths, chem and bio. Hey! maybe you did better than expected
wxgmak
Rep:
?
Thanks for this! yep im trying to ignore everyone especially those who pretend they havent done any revision, then complain all day while having a huge pile of notes
Whilst we are on the subject of A-levels, a little bit of advice: try and not get stressed out by others. If you are like me (as most people tend to be) and 'feed off' the energy of others in school, stay away from moaners and whinners. Focus on yourself and even if you feel like you don't have time, spend a few minutes a day rewarding yourself and caring for yourself. Good luck!
wxgmak
Rep:
?
I did my GCSE's last year, how did yours go?
(Original post by Amnz_02)
how did ur gcses went?
wxgmak
Rep:
?
A bit unproductive and slow haha
(Original post by ecolier)
It's very good, thank you. What about yours?
holly6901
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
kinda bored ngl so who wants to chat?
I will I'm bored too
wxgmak
Rep:
?
How's your day so far?
(Original post by holly6901)
I will I'm bored too
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OMG, tell me about this! There is something seriously wrong with the people who do this lmao. I just do not get the logic. This was one of my downfalls, one of my closest friend did this to me throughout the year. Good lord, stay away from these sort of people.
Thanks for this! yep im trying to ignore everyone especially those who pretend they havent done any revision, then complain all day while having a huge pile of notes
holly6901
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You probably did so well I understand that burnt out feeling i did loads but virtually nothing in exams
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know I did well for two of my subjects and absolutely rubbish for other two. I am so dissatisfied with myself, no matter the grade I am resitting those two.
maths, chem and bio. Hey! maybe you did better than expected
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (525)
59.39%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed