The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Dirty fair. Think it’s boring though, so I’ve been every colour offered in box dyes.
Back to natural though atm, cba maintaining a hair dye. Still think it’s a bland boring colour, not red enough to be brown but not light enough to be blonde... just looks like off-grey... 🙁
Surely you don’t need to ask me that?
Original post by halsx11
Long time no see! 😭😭

Ello!

GCSEs man. I was on TSR, just on all the GCSE discussions 😂😂

How are you? :hugs:
so everyone here has a boring colour

did i mention that i have purple hair :u:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Green :u:

Spoiler

what’s your actual hair colour? lmao
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
what’s your actual hair colour? lmao

:ninja:

Spoiler

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:ninja:

Spoiler

Wow, you have yellow hair!:eek: so cute
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
Wow, you have yellow hair!:eek: so cute

:rofl:
I am naturally bald - I wear a weave, woven from the sorrows of the fallen gods. If you snatch my weave you shall have the power, but also the responsibility.
I have brown hair. It was blonde from birth up until I was around 4/5 then it started going brown naturally. :redface:

I have dyed it a couple of times before, first time was meant to be a dark brown, looked black. Then dyed it darker with red bits in. Always ended up going back to to brown. Have considered dying it again, but not too sure atm :redface:
Dark brown. It used to be much lighter, almost blond when I was little, but it's got progressively darker as I've got older.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Good, I will not be treated with such disdain.

Yes sir it is my pleasure to treat you the way you should be applauded for your honesty
Original post by RazzzBerries
Ello!

GCSEs man. I was on TSR, just on all the GCSE discussions 😂😂

How are you? :hugs:

Hey ikr GCSEs have gone okay but I know that I’ve tried my best and that’s all that matters! Lol u was on the GCSE mark schemes and I felt so crap so I decided I wouldn’t do it for all my other exams! I’m fine but bit bored so I go on TSR and join everyone! Wbu how do you think GCSEs have gone? I know you’ve smashed them hon 👊👊
Original post by Anonymous
im just curious because ppl seem to have very strong opinions on hair colours on here haha

Mine is dark brown.. but they look like black I guess.. Hahahahahahah
I thought it was one of your episodes of sadness nvm :rofl: good to hear your fine :yep:

I'm good too :h:
Original post by halsx11
Yes sir it is my pleasure to treat you the way you should be applauded for your honesty

Give me some applaud then peasant :hmmm:
Blonde.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Give me some applaud then peasant :hmmm:

🙌🙌🙌 I’m no peasant sir I am your lady honour

Latest