The Student Room Group

Dating as International Student

Hi all! I will be an international postgraduate student next year, and I was curious how other international students found dating. Not that dating is the "most important" thing while I am abroad - obviously doing well on my degree is number one. However, I am human and would still like to have a love life. I'm a bit worried that no one would be interested since I would be an international student and leaving after a year. I'd love to hear of other peoples experiences :smile:
I’m international student here in the UK and from my experience girls here are busy with their study and usually prefer natives to hang with.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all! I will be an international postgraduate student next year, and I was curious how other international students found dating. Not that dating is the "most important" thing while I am abroad - obviously doing well on my degree is number one. However, I am human and would still like to have a love life. I'm a bit worried that no one would be interested since I would be an international student and leaving after a year. I'd love to hear of other peoples experiences :smile:

Depends are you M or F , where you are on the 1-5 scale physically and other attributes, higher the easier it would be, what your dating skills are like.
What your uni is like, other factors. It could be easy, it could be hard.
I am in the same position and female I wasn’t interested in dating only my degree however I noticed most internationals weren’t dating specially girls however males had it easier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending