Alevel predicted:A*AA
gcse: 11 8/9s

Congrats! When is your interview?
Original post by heatherrrrrrr
not sure what stats u want but :

UCAT: 697.5 band 1
Alevel predicted:A*AA
gcse: 11 8/9s

Eeeeee congrats!! snap! same ucat for me and stats as me! i hope i hear back with an invite too
Original post by Chloe3238
Congrats! When is your interview?

Jan 10 so some time :smile:
anyone know if interviewers have previously seen ur personal statement?
Jan 10 so some time :smile:

Congrats ! R u home / Eu or international may I ask ??? All e best for e interview !
Weird question but I really regret not applying to KCL, do you think it might be in extras or clearing?
Has that ever happened in the past?
Reply 407
Original post by hkanaiz
anyone know if interviewers have previously seen ur personal statement?

no they haven't
Reply 408
Original post by molmolmoll
Weird question but I really regret not applying to KCL, do you think it might be in extras or clearing?

As far as I know, they haven't been in clearing for medicine.
Original post by molmolmoll

Original post by SaDe7
As far as I know, they haven't been in clearing for medicine.

Correct.

Here (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5638684) is the list for Clearing for Medicine 2019.

The safest bets for this year (2020 entry) would be St Georges and Buckingham (private).

It wasn't even rumoured that KCL was in Clearing.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Original post by hopefulA100
Congrats ! R u home / Eu or international may I ask ??? All e best for e interview !

Home
Reply 411
Have there been any offers yet? If not, any idea when they'll come out first?
Original post by SaDe7
Have there been any offers yet? If not, any idea when they'll come out first?

I'm pretty sure offers will start to be handed out once all of the interviews are done for a fair chance for everyone
Original post by MegaCoolGuy
I'm pretty sure offers will start to be handed out once all of the interviews are done for a fair chance for everyone

Pretty sure this isn’t true
Reply 414
Pretty sure this isn’t true

At my interview they said offers could come out within a few weeks or after Christmas if they want to interview more applicants first. I don't think offers have come out yet then
Any interview offers out today ? Still waiting ...
Reply 416
Original post by hopefulA100
Any interview offers out today ? Still waiting ...

Make sure you stay focused on your a levels while waiting. I know that it is really stressful from my current state but remember, there's no point in getting an offer if you don't meet it on results day. It is the most gutting feeling having an offer and not meeting it - much worse than not getting the offer in the first place.
Original post by SaDe7
Make sure you stay focused on your a levels while waiting. I know that it is really stressful from my current state but remember, there's no point in getting an offer if you don't meet it on results day. It is the most gutting feeling having an offer and not meeting it - much worse than not getting the offer in the first place.

😭😭😭😭😭 it crossed my mind and the thought of an offer being rescinded is even more horrifying!
cant believe the one day i go to london bridge for my interview the fricking attack happened :s-smilie:
Original post by edgyqueen
cant believe the one day i go to london bridge for my interview the fricking attack happened :s-smilie:

Was the interview at Guy’s Campus?

Latest

Trending

Trending