The Student Room Group

Swansea A101 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Interview invite (only just made it with 60) :smile:
Original post by zain729
Hows that possible did you meet the cut off for section 3?

Yes, 65 in S3. I've emailed them to ask how/why.
Reply 62
Original post by Aimes20

What are the rest of your qualifications? Sounds like a mistake somewhere hopefully! Did you correctly feed your results to the uni through Acer?
Reply 63
Original post by Aimes20

If you can, I'd advise calling up too.
Original post by AspiringDoctor
Interview invite (only just made it with 60) :smile:

I don't get it, I got 60 as well but a rejection - I got 58 in s3 so I met that criteria as well? Emailed them anyway to find out if they made a mistake or not
Original post by cptkitty
I don't get it, I got 60 as well but a rejection - I got 58 in s3 so I met that criteria as well? Emailed them anyway to find out if they made a mistake or not

I wouldn't panic just yet - it could be a mistake. Do you meet the 2.1/2.2 with merit degree requirement?
I wouldn't panic just yet - it could be a mistake. Do you meet the 2.1/2.2 with merit degree requirement?

yeah i got a 2.2 but had a distinction at masters

Yes, I've got a 2.1 and an MSc. How bizarre.
Hmm no invitation/rejection email here but did receive a weird correction email that clairifies Welsh interview dates - here's hoping my invitation is just stuck in traffic, honestly didn't expect any news from any GAMSAT unis until after Christmas!
I'm sure it's not that I've incorrectly submitted my gamsat results because I have an interview at Exeter with that, so I'm just baffled at what's happened here :frown:
I received an invite earlier today. My score was 61
Original post by Aimes20
Yes, I've got a 2.1 and an MSc. How bizarre.

yeah i got a 2.2 but had a distinction at masters

Could be errors (admin, incorrect GAMSAT scores being passed on) in communication so if you clearly meet the requirements I really wouldn't worry and just let them know.

I went to Swansea at undergrad and they are a super friendly bunch :smile:
Could be errors (admin, incorrect GAMSAT scores being passed on) in communication so if you clearly meet the requirements I really wouldn't worry and just let them know.

Thanks for the help, will defo chase them up, and congrats to everyone anyway who got interviews <3
Got my invite 59 Gamsat. 2-2 + masters. Aimes20 definitely give them a call
Original post by WorthlessPeon
Is there any way to see the chosen interview date after you've registered? Can't see it on my ticket and just want to double check I've selected the right one

Once you register on Eventbrite they send an email with a pdf on it. The date is near the top.
WorthlessPeon It should be in the email sent after choosing a date. The ticket email
Perfect thanks very much!
I'm sure it's not that I've incorrectly submitted my gamsat results because I have an interview at Exeter with that, so I'm just baffled at what's happened here :frown:

ooh i hope they sort it out! I'm currently at Exeter med school so feel free to ask any questions xx
Wait list for me, so happy as I was expecting a straight rejection :smile:

I just received an email from them, they had a mix up with my MRes details and transcript and I should receive my invite today!!! Aimes20 I hope they sort it out for you as well x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending