My favourite teacher is leaving!!!!!!! Watch

Varia aziz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys , well there is a teacher who was my science teacher couple months ago but I got into higher class he is not my teacher anymore but we are soo close together I can tell him all of my problems and he is my role model , this week he said he is leaving next year and next year is my last year (yr 11) , he is gonna be here just for this term , and I’m soooo sad like I feel like I will be sooo alone after him and I’m gonna miss him so much!!! Today he said he gonna ask my new teacher about me and my progress when he left but he didn’t say that I can have his email or something because i wanna know about him as well , and bcz of that I didn’t ask for his email. So my question is can I have his email or Facebook ( Facebook is better bcz I don’t know how to send email loool) is it illegal?? Or is it awkward to ask for it??? Thank u so much!!
Last edited by Varia aziz; 1 week ago
Fatcookies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
not the facebook thats too illegal, just ask if u can keep in touch
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
1. Learn how to send an email
2. Facebook is often a bit too inappropriate, but it's not illegal
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fatcookies)
not the facebook thats too illegal, just ask if u can keep in touch
Thank u!! But i thought when a teacher or a student left the school then they can have each other on social media..
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by 04MR17)
1. Learn how to send an email
2. Facebook is often a bit too inappropriate, but it's not illegal
Yh I should learn it haha ! Thank u so much!
Fatcookies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
idk about that sis it seems illegal to me even tho you mean good. im sure he'll give u his email anyways dont stress
(Original post by Varia aziz)
Thank u!! But i thought when a teacher or a student left the school then they can have each other on social media..
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I used to have my teachers on my facebook but I ended up blocking them. They never said no. But most likely email is the right pass to communicate with teachers.
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fatcookies)
idk about that sis it seems illegal to me even tho you mean good. im sure he'll give u his email anyways dont stress
Thank u so much xx
toronto353
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Varia aziz)
Each school will have their own rules on this, but to be on the safe side, I would avoid adding him on social media. I teach at university, but were I a school teacher and a former pupil who was in year 11 sent me a friend request, I would not be accepting that request because of the complications it creates in relation to safeguarding.
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by keptinside)
I used to have my teachers on my facebook but I ended up blocking them. They never said no. But most likely email is the right pass to communicate with teachers.
Oh 🙄 btw thank uu!!
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by toronto353)
Each school will have their own rules on this, but to be on the safe side, I would avoid adding him on social media. I teach at university, but were I a school teacher and a former pupil who was in year 11 sent me a friend request, I would not be accepting that request because of the complications it creates in relation to safeguarding.
Thank u so much for the advice ! U are right I should ask him for his email .. thanks again!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads