The Student Room Group

Student bank

Hi guys
So starting september, I will/might be doing a foundation year at a university. It is not linked to the course I want to do but after completing the foundation year I would like to switch to the course. My question is whether I am eligible to open a student bank account and whether I can open it now?
Original post by Lushydushy
Hi guys
So starting september, I will/might be doing a foundation year at a university. It is not linked to the course I want to do but after completing the foundation year I would like to switch to the course. My question is whether I am eligible to open a student bank account and whether I can open it now?

I am pretty sure you can apply for a student bank account at the age of 18 as long as your in full time education, but you might wanna check that up in case I got it wrong.
Reply 2
Original post by Lushydushy
Hi guys

Do you have an unconditional offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending