The Student Room Group

What’s available?

Hi

I’m a mature student, starting Sunderland in September. I’m aware of the maintenance loan and funding for the course but is anything else available in the way of financial support?

I have just returned to live with parent as closed my business and my rental property was sold so moved in here to try and save a little.

I don’t have children or a disability etc.

Reply 1
Original post by Matstu77
Hi
As a student that has just graduated from Sunderland. I can tell you that there is only a few funding possible. The ones I remember is UNi
Of Sunderland scholarship(don't need to apply ) and accommodation scholarship

I’m a mature student, starting Sunderland in September. I’m aware of the maintenance loan and funding for the course but is anything else available in the way of financial support?

I have just returned to live with parent as closed my business and my rental property was sold so moved in here to try and save a little.

As a student that has just graduated from Sunderland. I can tell you that there is only a few funding possible. The ones I remember is UNi
Of Sunderland scholarship(don't need to apply ) and accommodation scholarship
Reply 2
Thanks David. What is the accommodation scholarship? Is that the £600 towards accommodation?
Hi there,

Congratulations on your place, we can't wait to welcome you in September :smile:

With regards to financial support, you can use our online scholarships calculator to find out how much money you may be entitled to in the form of scholarships/bursaries.

You can also check if your programme is eligible for possible funding here

Let me know if you have any further questions :smile:
Original post by Matstu77
Hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending