The Student Room Group

A Level English Literature B - Help with coursework

Soooooooo If anybody is familiar with the course you would know that it requires two pieces of coursework to be submitted.

I have started reading the book called 'The Color Purple' and this book is interesting and have chose to view it from a feminism perspective however even though this is the case I am unable to get a question for the coursework as I can't think, it would be much appreciated if somebody could pm or post on the thread with some help.

As well as this, if possible could someone also help me find a useful way to study for English, also supply a method of writing an essay because I'm still struggling with the subject and have fear of failing.
Reply 1
Original post by education123786
Soooooooo If anybody is familiar with the course you would know that it requires two pieces of coursework to be submitted.

I have started reading the book called 'The Color Purple' and this book is interesting and have chose to view it from a feminism perspective however even though this is the case I am unable to get a question for the coursework as I can't think, it would be much appreciated if somebody could pm or post on the thread with some help.

As well as this, if possible could someone also help me find a useful way to study for English, also supply a method of writing an essay because I'm still struggling with the subject and have fear of failing.

Hey
I did jt on TCP too. Try to look at questions to do with race, gender, hierarchy, power.
Original post by ShazRoon
Hey
I did jt on TCP too. Try to look at questions to do with race, gender, hierarchy, power.

Thanks for you're reply, and thanks I shall try widen my search and find something in those categories.
The best way to master your essays for English Literature is by reading exemplar answers marked by the examiners. Please, please do this! I could not recommend them enough. You should go through as many as possible and try and imitate the structure of the essays.
Thank you very much, I am going to make sure I do this!

Thank you again!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending