The Student Room Group

A-level results day query

On A-level results day, will your results sheet show both raw marks and your awarded grade or just the grade letter? I believe UMS marks no longer exist under the reformed A-levels. I remember at GCSE that for the new subjects (Maths and English) under the new system only the number grade was given and you had to ask to receive raw marks if you wanted them.
Original post by 1233_
On A-level results day, will your results sheet show both raw marks and your awarded grade or just the grade letter? I believe UMS marks no longer exist under the reformed A-levels. I remember at GCSE that for the new subjects (Maths and English) under the new system only the number grade was given and you had to ask to receive raw marks if you wanted them.

It does depend on the exam board. AQA will only show your grade (centres have access to the raw marks, too), whereas OCR and WJEC-Eduqas will also show the overall raw mark and the component marks.
My sheet didnt show raw marks. I only knew my mark in one subject and had to contact my school for the rest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending