Rate me out of 10? (Picture included) Watch

6TimeChampions
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Seen other people do this so made a throwaway account as really curious as never had a relationship and wondered if it were to do with my looks?

5’10, slim body type if that helps anything.

Any tips also appreciated! Thank you!

https://ibb.co/7YwN4cj
yousman3357
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Everybody is a 10
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Not my type but you look fine. You're certainly not ugly so I wouldn't worry.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
You know with my boyfriend, he was originally my friend and we would just have a lot of fun hanging out and he was really kind, caring and funny. And because he just had such a good personality I ended up really really liking him. So for some girls having a good personality really goes a long way. A lot of people aren't too open about who they like as well so, hey someone might like you and you could literally have no idea. I don't believe in the RATE ME OUT OF 10 thing but you definitely aren't ugly. The right person will come along at the right time.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
You’re good looking so don’t be too hard on yourself.

I’d say an 8/10 which is attractive — just work on improving your skin, a different hairstyle and you’ll improve more!
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It's not to do with your looks, it may be your personality.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
That is really offensive!
Arisapo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
That is really offensive!
How is that offensive in the slightest? 😂
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
Thank you, that’s appreciated.

Any general feedback though to improve?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You know with my boyfriend, he was originally my friend and we would just have a lot of fun hanging out and he was really kind, caring and funny. And because he just had such a good personality I ended up really really liking him. So for some girls having a good personality really goes a long way. A lot of people aren't too open about who they like as well so, hey someone might like you and you could literally have no idea. I don't believe in the RATE ME OUT OF 10 thing but you definitely aren't ugly. The right person will come along at the right time.
Thank you, I’ll take it on board
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamesManc)
It's not to do with your looks, it may be your personality.
What do you mean by that though? Are you saying my looks are fine and my personality must be holding me back?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You’re good looking so don’t be too hard on yourself.

I’d say an 8/10 which is attractive — just work on improving your skin, a different hairstyle and you’ll improve more!
Thank you! Any tips on the hairstyle front?
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’m a guy but I would say you have a good chance of getting a girlfriend (just don’t be afraid to be confident and ask whoever you like out).

Also things like common interests matter a lot
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by 6TimeChampions)
Thank you, that’s appreciated.

Any general feedback though to improve?
Not really! I mean you look like you take care of yourself and style your hair etc. Maybe a different hairstyle and some stubble/beard would suit you? As I said you're a decent looking guy, and there will definitely be girls who are interested.
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
I’m a guy but I would say you have a good chance of getting a girlfriend (just don’t be afraid to be confident and ask whoever you like out).

Also things like common interests matter a lot
I think my problem could be with shooting for girls way out of my league which perhaps holds me back slightly? Can you be too ambitious?
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
Not really! I mean you look like you take care of yourself and style your hair etc. Maybe a different hairstyle and some stubble/beard would suit you? As I said you're a decent looking guy, and there will definitely be girls who are interested.
I’ll definitely try a different hairstyle - maybe not so sleek?!

I’ve tried beards and they definitely don’t suit unfortunately 😂 A problem could be I always try for girls who are way out of my league and I don’t know if maybe that’s a bad idea and I should be more realistic or there’s nothing wrong with that?
Kiritsugu
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Unless you're going to be a model or something where you actually need to have good looks, you should not be interested in people rating your face. But you obviously wanted an honest answer - you look fine. Don't seek validation from other people (if that's what you're doing).
sknudson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Consider a shaggier hairstyle to hide your rather big forehead and some eyebrow shaping, but you're otherwise fine. Shouldn't be having problems getting a date regardless.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by 6TimeChampions)
I think my problem could be with shooting for girls way out of my league which perhaps holds me back slightly? Can you be too ambitious?
I’ve never pulled myself so can’t really help much

A lot of the girls I’ve liked in the past have been the popular ones while I’m just me. But looking back I had little in common with them. So like I said if you are compatible personality wise then ‘league don’t matter’.

Just be confident. Especially if you go uni where you start a fresh and then leagues really don’t exist
6TimeChampions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kiritsugu)
Unless you're going to be a model or something where you actually need to have good looks, you should not be interested in people rating your face. But you obviously wanted an honest answer - you look fine. Don't seek validation from other people (if that's what you're doing).
I just wanted honesty if I’m honest as had a lot of rejection and led to insecurity so trying to sort that out.

It’s not validation, more how I can improve and how I’m perceived but thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise