The Student Room Group

Let's chat about how much we hate Results Day™

Scroll to see replies

Aghh im gonna be in this position next year so yh i get what u all r going through

btw good luck all your results
Original post by Aaryra
No, I’m from one of the only schools ever that doesn’t email results:biggrin:Love that

Yikes well I still have to go in after and then to my new school so it’s not so much better. Good luck!
Original post by Paracosm
Hello. :colone:

So, every year around this time TSR gets overrun with Results Day™™™™™ hype. For those of us that have already received our results, are way too old for results or aren't yet receiving any results it can be rather difficult to find somewhere to chat about literally anything else.

That's what this thread is for. If you don't care about results day even slightly, come and chat. If you're nervous for results day and need a distraction, come in here. If you hate the education system, come and moan.

Throughout results day, we'll be posting fun threads for everyone to take part in and there may even be a prize... :daydreaming:

I feel sorry for the students. Glad is isn't me.

If you REALLY want a fun thread, check out this musical sex God...

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6076686&p=84743342&page=4#post84743342
Original post by RazzzBerries
Have fun you lot :'(

- The cries of all GCSE/A-Level/results-awaiting children across the country

@RazzzBerries, when do you get your GCSE results?
Original post by Oxford Mum

We get them on Thursday 22nd August
live thread update one

I had lots of wine with the wonderful The Learn Ranger. We're now in the office doing lots of Productive Work™.
Original post by Oxford Mum

Thursday 22nd, a week tomorrow (after the A-Level students). :creep:
live thread update one

I had lots of wine with the wonderful The Learn Ranger. We're now in the office doing lots of Productive Work™.

I'm proud of you :yes:
there's only one thing that sucks more than A-level results day and it's @chelseadagg3r
there's only one thing that sucks more than A-level results day and it's @chelseadagg3r

Can confirm
Original post by RazzzBerries
I'm proud of you :yes:

thank you, i'm proud of you too
Reply 31
Never cared enough to hate it, and by the time I did care enough, I knew I had done well
@gjd800 yes, you have done very well and hope there are more academic glories to come for you
man a-levels suck don't they
Amazon prime/amazon and tunein are down :frown: guess no radio for me
Original post by Chronoscope
Amazon prime/amazon and tunein are down :frown: guess no radio for me

use Radioplayer :tongue:
use Radioplayer :tongue:

Thank u :smile:
[video="youtube;Jd_XlUe8ttE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_XlUe8ttE[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest