Resitting GCSE English Language Watch

cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys,
So im getting my GCSE results next thursday and i am terrified about my english result. I ****ed up my Eduqas paper 1 up so badly and im really worried i am not gonna get a grade 4. Do resits matter in the long term e.g. will a univeristy reject me based of this and will i have to meantion it to employers
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cbutler100)
Hey guys,
So im getting my GCSE results next thursday and i am terrified about my english result. I ****ed up my Eduqas paper 1 up so badly and im really worried i am not gonna get a grade 4. Do resits matter in the long term e.g. will a univeristy reject me based of this and will i have to meantion it to employers
Resit wont matter except you should really have it by the time you apply to uni. That means do the retake this November. You can then just about wangle it where you make the deadline, but have passed English. Wait and see though.
mariya00
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cbutler100)
Hey guys,
as long as you improve with a better grade, then all should be fine universities shouldnt reject u based solely on resitting as it negates the purpose of resitting in order to achieve higher grades.

hope this helps x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%