The Student Room Group

Are you allowed to post/share photos of your exam results?

Hi guys 😀 I figured I'd ask here since Google doesn't have any relevant answers.

Are there any rules against sharing an image of your exam results paper on social media? Sharing your UCI and ULN seems quite dodgy to me, although I'm not sure what they could be used for!
I guess you could blur out personal information? :dontknow:

Or maybe just take a photo of the part with the subjects against your grades?
Original post by Satsuko
Hi guys 😀 I figured I'd ask here since Google doesn't have any relevant answers.

Are there any rules against sharing an image of your exam results paper on social media? Sharing your UCI and ULN seems quite dodgy to me, although I'm not sure what they could be used for!

I think its fine, what are they going to do, you've already got the result...

If its A-level then your likely never going to use that UCI,ULN number again. Could always blur that if you want, but its your number so do what you want with it.
Yes, that is allowed.
A few teenage friends have uploaded unedited photos of their results paper onto twitter and instagram.
UCIs and UCLs visible.
You can redact or blur any details that you don't feel comfortable putting on the internet.
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah, it's fine as long as you cross out any personal information. It might be easier to just type your results into a message though.

Quick Reply

Latest