The Student Room Group

hand luggage

20190817_075829-compressed.jpg.jpeg would I be able to take this as hand luggage I am struggling
I think it might be too large to take as hand luggage, you should be able to find the size requirements on your airlines website otherwise you'd be made to put it in checked luggage which could cost depending on the airline
Reply 3
55x40x20cm that what they gave me they said they cant put it as checked luggage 🤔
So what is your query? confused
Reply 5
is the bag too big or am I allowed to take it
measure it and see if it meets their hand luggage criteria. If they have already told you then what is the problem.
Reply 7
because I am not sure 🙄 dont be horrible
From the photo I would guess its too large for hand luggage and as I used to have a bag similar & it definitely was too big but your the only one who can know for certain by measuring it
Reply 9
so what did you do? it too late to get another bag
Original post by Titch77
so what did you do? it too late to get another bag

I only ever take a rucksack for hand luggage as never need much but if going for longer I just used checked luggage primarily. I also have small suitcases which fit within the hand luggage sizes so could use that if needed but I generally dont.
Reply 11
cheers
Reply 12
can u show me a picture please
Original post by Titch77
can u show me a picture please

Its not exactly the same but very similar can be found on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cabin-Max-Malmo-Expandable-Backpack/dp/B01LNO976E?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1
Reply 14
that is hand luggage 😲 how will that fit into the overhead compartment?
Original post by Titch77
that is hand luggage 😲 how will that fit into the overhead compartment?

Its under the size they require them to be it easily fits as it can be worn as a backpack aswell
Reply 16
how big is the overhead compartment? is there no way I could put it as check in luggage?

Quick Reply

Latest