The Student Room Group

Best UNI's for law? International student lowers my chances? Im desperate pls answer.

Hello, I was wondering what are the best and most preferred uni's for law other than oxbridge that have great university life (meaning the people there are friendly and professors too) that magic circle firms usually target.

Also, I am an international student that has studied IGCSE's and A Levels and scored pretty high in them. Will me being a non EU/ British citizen lower my chances of being chosen for vacation schemes by magic circle firms? Heard from someone that they prefer people that dont need working visas :frown:
bumpp
bumpppp
AHAHAHHA that silly sausage comment really did put a smile on my face. Thanks for the clarification, I was beginning to question whether or not I should apply. Have a great dayyy <3
Original post by retajalshafeii
AHAHAHHA that silly sausage comment really did put a smile on my face. Thanks for the clarification, I was beginning to question whether or not I should apply. Have a great dayyy <3

Hi
What did you decide ? My daughter in 11th grade is in a similar predicament whether to prioritize National Law schools in India over UK LLB . Her preference is the later however as I understand the chances of training contracts seem quite daunting, if not impossible. She is doing her A levels are likely to end up with A*A*A.
Any advice will be welcome

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending