The Student Room Group

Physics tomorrow in a new sixthform

My sixth form is predominantly white and I'm a black girl

I have a physics class and I've found out I'm 1 out of 4 girls in a class of 30
Boys how do u speak to them
Conversation starters?
Tbh you’ll be more focused on the teaching rather than conversation but if you do need to like ask them for help or ask if they want any help like establish that help you guys can get from each other. Tbh a simple hi would be good. Are you going to a new sixth form?
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
Tbh you’ll be more focused on the teaching rather than conversation but if you do need to like ask them for help or ask if they want any help like establish that help you guys can get from each other. Tbh a simple hi would be good. Are you going to a new sixth form?

Yeah I'm a external student teacher said we should try make friends with people in my lessons and I want to as well , i just don't know how to start a conversation
Reply 3
Original post by rehena12
Yeah I'm a external student teacher said we should try make friends with people in my lessons and I want to as well , i just don't know how to start a conversation

They are just people not aliens just smile and look friendly and act as normal.
“Hi”

“What is your view on the quantum superflection hypothesis”

“How do you calculate the parametric integral of arcsin(2pi*x/t) from defined parameters”

“What’s your favourite wavelength of the visible light electromagnetic radiation spectrum and why”
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by rehena12

Just say hi and introduce yourself is the best way to start a conversation. try to think of topics in the spot or talk about how its scary starting anew. Anything that could be relatable would be a good conversation topic.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending