The Student Room Group

approved edexcel coursework topics

is the vietnam war an approved topic i can do for my history coursework for a level? has anyone done it??
Original post by ridaa.xx
is the vietnam war an approved topic i can do for my history coursework for a level? has anyone done it??

You can find this out by asking the teacher or looking at the specification.

Yes if you havent covered it before.

Assignment topic
Students are assessed on their analysis and evaluation of interpretations. It is permissible for coursework to cover interpretations of a question, problem or issue related to content covered in the examined components. However,the coursework task must not duplicate coverage of the historical interpretations section studied for Paper 1. Moderators will check centres’ compliance with this requirement.It is also permissible for coursework to cover a new topic area question, problem or issue, dependent on the interests of the students and provided there is a range of suitable interpretations available. In this case, it would be permissible to deliver a short course to provide students with the contextual background

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/History/2015/Specification%20and%20sample%20assessments/9781446914366_GCE_2015_A_HIST.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending