The Student Room Group
University of York
York

york economics in clearing

Why is york economics still in clearing? I thought they were meant to be good so it's a bit concerning that they're still lingering around like this.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Why is york economics still in clearing? I thought they were meant to be good so it's a bit concerning that they're still lingering around like this.

Hi there,

Our Department of Economics was ranked as one of the top 10 in the UK and one of the top 100 in the world in ShanghaiRankings 2019 (http://bit.ly/2mdQEFK). Also, 95% of our Economics graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016/17 (HESA) (Full-time UK students)).

Steph :smile:
They obviously have high standards - and have places still available for those with the right grades.

(Just because a Uni has a course in Clearing does not mean that either the course or the Uni are 'weak'.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending